Tuesday, July 12, 2016

New Teacher Blogging!

Thanks for visiting my blog!

As a new teacher in this profession, I thought I'd start a blog to document my journey. I am passionate about teaching and learning, and it excites me to read about new pedagogies, programs, Apps and strategies to implement into my classroom. 

I currently teach Gr.6 Extended French and am always on the hunt for new and exciting ways to engage my learners. I believe in a pedagogy that motivates students to become responsible and empathetic global citizens, critical thinkers that do not take information at face value, and innovators by sparking creative confidence.

-- Ana 



I've been following @sylviaduckworth since the beginning of my teaching journey. How great is this Sketchnote? Follow her blog at eTools for Language TeachersHer Flickr has all of her other great sketchnotes: Sylvia Duckworth Flickr

No comments:

Post a Comment